Monday, January 31, 2011

Minus 275 and counting

Quote of The Day
" Most people run a race to see who is fastest.  I run a race to see who has the most guts."  ~Steve Prefontaine

4:00 am start is really not that bad in Summer...winter...well thats another story to talk about in a few months. The course for the week will be "Bay Run" in Rozelle....


Measurements

Weight 66.9 Kgs
Fat 23.9%
fluid 54.8%
Muscle 39.2%


I will try to change locations so I run different courses...off course anyone out there willing to run with me...I would be happy to travel to join you on your local run...or Bike ride, swim, or even if you need a sparring partner...send me the details and I am sure to be there...

Also, seeking sponsors...happy to have people sponsor me 2-5 cents per km for every km I run in training....you would be surprised what this will add up to...and wait every donation greater than $2 is tax deductible....and for those working at friendly corporations and are willing to match it...that would be great too.

Alternatively, how about $1 per km for every official race I do? It will only happen with your support people so...let me know...

Assistance with fundraising activities including suggestions are also much appreciated...
So far plans will include
1) Trivia night in April
2) An apple Raffle...(iPad, iPhone 4.0, and a Mac book)
3) Hosting Dinner parties for you and your friends with me doing the cooking and you the tasting and drinking....oh and the paying ;-)
4) you idea! Yes You....add the comment or email me if you want to remain anonymous


Ok, better hit the shower...my middle boy first day at new school today....

Have a brilliant day....

No comments:

Post a Comment